BOOK APPOINTMENTS ONLINE
You can book appointments online for Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Massage and Shiatsu treatments, and services included in our Mum and Baby Clinic in Putney.
INFORMATION ABOUT ONLINE BOOKING
- You can book appointments online for Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Massage and Shiatsu, and Mum and Baby Clinic services with practitioners at our clinic in Putney using the online booking form.
- To book Osteopathy appointments with Clive Lathey, please contact our reception team.
- All Osteopathy and Physiotherapy initial consultations are 45 minutes in duration, with subsequent follow-up appointments for 30 or 45 minutes.
- For all other services, you can book by telephone, email or in person at reception.
Please also be aware that online booking is not available on services with promotional discounts. To take advantage of any promotional offers, you will need to call our Reception team on 020 8789 3881.
- We offer pregnancy massage appointment slots for 45 and 60 minutes.
- Prenatal massages are usually conducted once the initial 14.5 weeks have passed.
- If you have any concerns about having a massage or if there are any special circumstances, please consult your GP or midwife.
- We offer postnatal massage appointments slots for 60 minutes.
- Following childbirth, the body needs time to heal and adjust to physiological and hormonal changes. Current guidelines recommend that women wait at least 12 weeks before having a massage.
- In the case of Caesarean Section births, this period may be longer.
- We recommend that postnatal women refrain from having massages until after they have had their postnatal check up. If women have a postnatal massage before this, we can only treat the neck and shoulders.
The Putney Clinic works with most major health insurers. If you use health insurance, we request that you provide us with the following information prior to attending your appointment.
- The name of your insurer
- Your membership number
- Authorisation code
When you book appointments online, you can add this information in the additional notes section before confirming your booking. Alternatively, you can contact our Reception team by email or telephone.
We would also like to remind Vitality health insurance clients that initial osteopathy consultations are for 30 minutes.
- Once you have submitted your online booking, the details of your confirmed appointment will appear on screen, including a booking reference number. For reference, you may wish to print this or take a screen shot.
- When you book online, you will receive a confirmation of your appointment by SMS and email. Please note that these messages are automated and may take several minutes to arrive. If you have not received your confirmation after an hour, we advise you to contact us by phone or by email.
- Please note that once you have received this confirmation, you will not be able to amend or cancel your booking online. If you need to make any amendments, please contact our reception team.
The Putney Clinic is a multidisciplinary facility providing a comprehensive range of therapies. Therefore, it is essential that clients have their initial consultation with the appropriate practitioner. For this reason, we invite new clients to complete a health assessment form prior to their first consultation.
You can use our online booking form on most PC, mobile and tablet devices.
- For Apple iOS users, our online booking form is compatible with versions 10.3.3 and 12.0.
- Some older iOS versions are no longer by Apple. In such cases, we recommend that you use an alternative PC to make your booking. If this is not possible, you can call or email us.
- If you experience any issues accessing the booking system through Safari, we recommend using an alternative browser (Chrome, FireFox, Edge).
In order to be able to book appointments online, you need to ensure that cookies are enabled on your computer or hand-held device. Consult your browser settings for more information.
We run Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi classes and workshops in conjunction with our colleagues at Yoga Mama. If you wish to attend any of these classes, you must make all bookings and payments via the Yoga Mama online booking system. We are are unable to take class bookings or accept cash payments at our reception.
Enrolment closes 60 minutes before advertised class start times. For this reason, we urge you to book early to avoid disappointment. Should you require any further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full terms and conditions about bookings, click here.