MUM AND BABY YOGA
Mum and Baby Yoga (Postnatal Yoga) is a great way to spend time with your baby in a relaxed environment. These classes can help you to gain confidence in holding your baby, learn to soothe colic, aid sleep and much more. For women, it can help them to come back into their bodies, as well as start to stretch out areas that may have become tight during pregnancy or when feeding their baby. Learn how to soothe yourself and your baby by using rhythm and breathing techniques. Mum and Baby Yoga classes are also a great place to connect with other women who are going through the same experiences as you.
In line with social distancing regulations in place due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have temporarily suspended classes at our studio in Putney until further notice. We will continue to offer our Mum and Baby Yoga classes online.
COST AND MORE INFORMATION
Single sessions cost £12.75 and class passes (bundles of 6 classes) cost £76.50. These are available to purchase via our online booking system. Please note that enrolment on classes closes 60 minutes before classes are due to commence, so book early to avoid disappointment.
We are currently not running any Mum and Baby Yoga classes. For more information or to register your interest, please send an email to email@example.com. If you have any other enquiries about these classes, please call 07939 589 083.
- Please sign in or sign up for your class as normal.
- Enrolment for online classes closes 60 minutes before classes are scheduled to commence, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Check your inbox for an email from us with the ZOOM meeting link around 15 minutes before the start of the class.
- Join the ‘meeting’ 5 minutes or so before the class with your audio and video switched on so that the teacher can say hello. You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the class starts.
ONLINE CLASSES: TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Our online classes are powered by ZOOM. In order to join a class:
- Download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before your class starts.
- Mobile/ Tablet users can download the ZOOM app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the class (75 minutes).