ONLINE CLASS TIMETABLE
In line with social distancing regulations in place due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our studio in Putney is closed until further notice. We will continue to offer a selection of our classes online. Below you will find our online class timetable.
|Monday||11:30 – 12:30||Tai Chi||Michael|
|Monday||20:00 – 21:00||General Pilates||Francesca|
|Wednesday||18:45 – 19:45||Pregnancy Yoga||Cherie|
|Thursday||11:00 – 12:00||Seniors’ Fitness||Emily|
|Friday||09:15 – 10:30||Yin Yoga||Cherie|
|Friday||14:00 – 15:00||Restorative Yoga||Diane|
|Saturday||10:00 – 11:00||Pregnancy Yoga||Eftal|
COST AND MORE INFORMATION
Single sessions cost £12.75 and class passes (bundles of 6 classes) cost £76.50. These are available to purchase via our online booking system. Please note that enrolment on classes closes 60 minutes before classes are due to commence, so book early to avoid disappointment. For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07939 589 083.
- Please sign in or sign up for your class as normal.
- Enrolment for online classes closes 60 minutes before classes are scheduled to commence, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Check your inbox for an email from us with the ZOOM meeting link around 15 minutes before the start of the class.
- Join the ‘meeting’ 5 minutes or so before the class with your audio and video switched on so that the teacher can say hello. You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the class starts.
ONLINE CLASSES: TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Our online classes are powered by ZOOM. In order to join a class:
- Download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before your class starts.
- Mobile/ Tablet users can download the ZOOM app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the class (60/ 75 minutes).