Hypnotherapy aims to alter your state of consciousness in a way that relaxes the conscious part of the mind, while simultaneously stimulating and focusing the subconscious part. It’s a little bit like daydreaming. When you are in hypnosis, you are highly suggestible. It is this suggestibility that allows change to take place. Hypnotherapy is meditation with a goal. It’s also great for relaxation and confidence building.
HOW HYPNOTHERAPY WORKS
Hypnotherapy is about training the mind and changing our relationship with our thought. Hypnosis is similar to daydreaming. However, when you are in ‘hypnosis’, you are highly suggestible, so change can take place. It’s great for relaxation and confidence building. They are the types of tools that Fiona shows to clients during sessions. This means that they can go away and use them for themselves. If you recognise any of the following, you may benefit from hypnosis.
- Perhaps you’re at a standstill and can’t get that idea off the ground.
- Maybe something is holding you back and making you feel anxious.
- Possibly you are feeling lonely and are struggling to make new friends.
- Perhaps you feel so low that you just can’t face seeing people.
- Maybe you’re stressed at work or at home, or feeling overwhelmed.
- Possibly you’re sleeping badly (a member of the 4am club) night after night.
- It may be that you’re not feeling great about yourself (lacking confidence and self-belief).
- Maybe you just want to take stock of where you are.
- Or perhaps you want to chat something through without being judged or interrupted.
FINDING THE RIGHT TREATMENT FOR YOU
We recommend that you complete our free health assessment form and a member of the team will contact you to book an initial consultation with our hypnotherapist. You can consult our hypnotherapy treatment fees here. For appointments, call us on 020 8789 3881. If you would like to contact Fiona directly, you can call her on 07990 514 804.