In an effort to help reduce the spread of coronavirus, we have made important changes to our safety policies. We have implemented a number of new key safety measures and important new protocols to manage any potential risks associated with Covid 19. These include:
- Clients must complete a Covid 19 screening when making appointments
- Practitioners wearing medical grade PPE. We encourage you to wear your own face protection where appropriate
- Reduced clinic rooms in use to allow for proper social distancing
- Increased frequency of cleaning to sterilise contact areas and equipment. Time built in, especially between appointments, to allow for this
- Contactless billing and payment methods
- Additional training for staff on managing risk factors
Our Clinical Director, Clive Lathey, together with our medical colleague, Neil Bulstrode (Surgeon) will have oversight of all health and safety measures to ensure the highest standards are met. They will also ensure risk factors are minimised and that the clinic adheres to the latest advice from Public Health England and our Professional Governing Bodies.