Restorative Yoga is a form of yoga that seeks to achieve physical, mental and emotional relaxation with the aid of props. The use of props (such as eye bags, blankets, blocks and bolsters) helps you to maintain balance whilst stimulating and relaxing your body. This type of yoga suitable for all, especially those returning to a yoga practice after a spell away and those working with injuries or health conditions. Restorative yoga allows individuals to switch off from the hectic pace of everyday life and tune into themselves.
RESTORATIVE YOGA AT YOGA MAMA WELLNESS
Are you looking to ease stress and fatigue? Perhaps you are recovering from injury or other health conditions? Or maybe you are just looking for a gentle yoga practice? If so, then Restorative Yoga is for you! Why not come and relax in a candlelit studio? Breathe and let go! This restorative yoga session with Diane King is suitable for all levels of experience, skill and flexibility. For those carrying an injury or any health conditions, Diane will assist you with pose modifications.
In line with social distancing regulations in place due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have temporarily suspended classes at our studio in Putney until further notice. We will continue to offer our restorative yoga classes online.
COST AND MORE INFORMATION
Single sessions cost £12.75 and class passes (bundles of 6 classes) cost £76.50. These are available to purchase via our online booking system. Please note that enrolment on classes closes 60 minutes before classes are due to commence, so book early to avoid disappointment.
We are currently not running any restorative yoga classes. For more information or to register your interest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any other enquiries about these classes, please call 07939 589 083.
- Please sign in or sign up for your class as normal.
- Enrolment for online classes closes 60 minutes before classes are scheduled to commence, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Check your inbox for an email from us with the ZOOM meeting link around 15 minutes before the start of the class.
- Join the ‘meeting’ 5 minutes or so before the class with your audio and video switched on so that the teacher can say hello. You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the class starts.
ONLINE CLASSES: TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Our online classes are powered by ZOOM. In order to join a class:
- Download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before your class starts.
- Mobile/ Tablet users can download the ZOOM app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the class (75 minutes).