WHAT IS YIN YOGA?
Yin yoga is a gentle, slow-paced practice where poses are held for longer, with the focus being to work on the connective tissues and joints of the body. In Yin Yoga classes, we practise floor-based poses. These poses can be held for up to five minutes, depending on your level of experience. By holding these poses, we encourage relaxation and release in both the mind and the body.
ONLINE YIN YOGA AT YOGA MAMA WELLNESS
Our Yin Yoga classes are suitable for all levels; whether you are new to yoga or want to deepen and develop your knowledge and understanding of the practice. This class is a combination of different yoga techniques. We look at posture and breath work, as well as mediation and relaxation techniques. In addition, we explore how a yoga practice can stretch the body and quieten a busy mind, thus encouraging greater peace and happiness.
In line with social distancing regulations in place due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our studio in Putney is closed until further notice. We will continue to offer our yin yoga classes online.
COST AND MORE INFORMATION
Single sessions cost £12.75 and class passes (bundles of 6 classes) cost £76.50. These are available to purchase via our online booking system. Please note that enrolment on classes closes 60 minutes before classes are due to commence, so book early to avoid disappointment. For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07939 589 083.
- Please sign in or sign up for your class as normal.
- Enrolment for online classes closes 60 minutes before classes are scheduled to commence, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Check your inbox for an email from us with the ZOOM meeting link around 15 minutes before the start of the class.
- Join the ‘meeting’ 5 minutes or so before the class with your audio and video switched on so that the teacher can say hello. You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the class starts.
ONLINE CLASSES: TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Our online classes are powered by ZOOM. In order to join a class:
- Download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before your class starts.
- Mobile/ Tablet users can download the ZOOM app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the class (75 minutes).