Free online public talk: Thursday 8 April 2021, 6:30pm
With presentation by James Isherwood (Registered Osteopath)
The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy is holding a free online public health talk titled “Headaches Explained: Identifying and Managing Different types of Headaches” on Thursday 8 April (6:30 – 7:30pm). There will be a presentation by James Isherwood, Registered Osteopath, followed by a Q&A session. Join us online and discover all you need to know about headaches.
We are running this free talk online via Zoom. It is open to the general public. However, due to limited space, booking is essential. To reserve your space, book online or call us on 020 8789 3881.
- The Zoom link will be sent a day or so before the event, so please check your inbox.
- Join the ‘meeting’ 5 minutes or so before the talk starts with your audio muted.
- You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the talk starts.
- This talk is powered by ZOOM. In order to join, download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before the talk starts.
- Mobile/ Tablet users can download the ZOOM app from The App Store or Google Play.
- Please ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the talk (60 minutes).