CLASSES WITH YOGA MAMA WELLNESS
Here at the Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy we run group exercise classes in conjunction with Yoga Mama Wellness. There is something to suit most needs, whether you are looking for a dynamic Yoga or Pilates session or a gentle return to exercise following injury. Yoga Mama Wellness are Putney’s premier and longest serving Pregnancy Yoga and Pilates specialists, with postnatal services also available. At present, we offer online classes (via Zoom) and socially distanced classes at our studio. As well as this, we also offer online and in-studio 1:1 tuition upon request.
ONLINE AND IN-STUDIO TIMETABLE
Use the interactive timetable below to find an online or in-studio class that suits you. You can also use this to book classes in a few simple steps. All class bookings must be made online in advance as we are currently unable to process bookings or payments at reception. Please note that enrolment closes 60 minutes prior to the advertised class start times. Therefore, as some classes will fill quickly, we recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
Our studio operates a class pass system. These passes are available for 1, 5 and 10 sessions. Concessionary rate passes are available for senior citizens. For more information about prices and periods of validity, see below.
1:1 PRIVATE SESSIONS
We offer 1:1 private sessions both online and at our studio. These sessions are not available to book online. If you would like to book a 1:1 session, please contact Cherie Lathey directly on 07939 589 083 or send an email to email@example.com. Discounts are available on block bookings.
ATTENDING CLASSES AT THE STUDIO
We have reduced our in studio class capacity to 6 in order to allow correct (1m+) social distancing. We kindly request students follow the guidelines below.
- When you arrive, if there is a queue to enter the building, please meet your teacher at the designated meeting point. This is situated by the large tree outside the Putneymead building.
- If there isn’t a queue, please make your way up to the second floor.
- Avoid arriving any earlier than 5 to 10 minutes before your class is due to start.
- Please use a face covering in all communal areas within the building. You may remove this once inside the studio.
- Remember to wash your hands or use the sanitising gel provided before entering the studio.
- We have delimited mat spaces in order to help you stay physically distanced.
- Please bring your own mat and any small props you wish to use. We cannot provide mats or props at present.
- Keep personal belongings to a minimum. You will be provided with a box to keep your belongings in while in the studio.
- Teachers will not be offering hands-on adjustments for the time being.
ATTENDING CLASSES ONLINE
Enrolment for online classes closes 60 minutes before the class start time, so book early to avoid disappointment. Please note, online class bookings are not valid on our in-studio classes.
When scheduling your class, you will receive a confirmation email which includes the Zoom meeting link for your class. Join the ‘meeting’ 5 minutes or so before your class is due to starts with your audio and video switched on so that the teacher can say hello. You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the class starts.
We run our online classes using ZOOM. In order to join a class, download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before your class starts.
Please ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the class (60 minutes).