Treating Tricky Tendons
Free Public Health Webinar: Monday 28 February 2022, 7-8pm
With presentation by Davina Sherwood (Physiotherapist)
The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy is running a free public health webinar titled Treating Tricky Tendons on Monday 28 February 2022 (7-8pm) with Davina Sherwood.
Join physiotherapist Davina Sherwood for this review on the diagnosis and treatment of tendon injuries. We will cover injuries that affect the elbows, hips and shoulders, such as tennis and golfers elbow, and gluteal tendinopathy. At the end, there will also be a Q&A session.
This webinar is open to the general public and is powered by Zoom. Space is limited, so booking is essential. To book your place online, click here. You can also book by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 020 8789 3881. After you have signed up, you will receive an email confirming your booking. A day or so prior to the event, we will send you an email with the Zoom meeting link and the passcode enabling you to connect to the webinar.
- The Zoom link will be sent a day or so before the event, so please check your inbox.
- Join the ‘meeting’ 5 minutes or so before the talk starts with your audio muted.
- You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the talk starts.
- This talk is powered by ZOOM. In order to join, download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before the talk starts.
- Mobile/ Tablet users can download the ZOOM app from The App Store or Google Play.
- Please ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the talk (60 minutes).