Beating Back Pain
Free Public Health Webinar: Monday 17 January 2022, 7-8pm
With presentation by Clive Lathey DO. MSc (Sports Medicine)
The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy is holding a free public health webinar titled Beating Back Pain on Monday 17 January 2022 (7-8pm) with Clive Lathey DO. MSc (Sports Medicine).
Registered Osteopath Clive Lathey, who is also the Clinical Director of the Putney Clinic, will discuss back pain. In the webinar, he will cover some of the most commonly reported back complaints. Firstly, we will look at the causes and, then, what kind of treatments are available. What’s more, Clive will also offer advice on how to prevent back pain from occurring in the first place.
This webinar is open to the general public and is powered by Zoom. Space is limited, so booking is essential. To book your place online, click here. You can also book by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 020 8789 3881. After you have signed up, you will receive an email confirming your booking. A day or so prior to the event, we will send you an email with the Zoom meeting link and the passcode enabling you to connect to the webinar.
- The Zoom link will be sent a day or so before the event, so please check your inbox.
- Join the ‘meeting’ 5 minutes or so before the talk starts with your audio muted.
- You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the talk starts.
- This talk is powered by ZOOM. In order to join, download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before the talk starts.
- Mobile/ Tablet users can download the ZOOM app from The App Store or Google Play.
- Please ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the talk (60 minutes).