Heel Pain Causes and Treatment
Free Public Health Webinar: Monday 1 November 2021, 7-8pm
With presentation by John Durkin (Podiatrist)
The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy is holding a free public health webinar titled Heel Pain Causes and Treatment on Monday 1 November (7-8pm) with Podiatrist John Durkin.
Podiatrist John Durkin from Active Life Podiatry will discuss heal pain. In the webinar, John will cover plantar fasciitis and bursitis. We will look firstly at the causes and then how they are treated. He will offer advice on how to prevent them from occurring in the first place, and also how to self-treat at home.
This webinar is open to the general public and is powered by Zoom. Space is limited, so booking is essential. To reserve your place, book online. Alternatively, you can book by calling us on 020 8789 3881. After you have signed up, you will receive an email confirming your booking. A day or so prior to the event, we will send you an email with the Zoom meeting link and the passcode enabling you to connect to the webinar.
- The Zoom link will be sent a day or so before the event, so please check your inbox.
- Join the ‘meeting’ 5 minutes or so before the talk starts with your audio muted.
- You can then go off and do other things or get settled before the talk starts.
- This talk is powered by ZOOM. In order to join, download the latest version of Zoom. We recommend leaving plenty of time for this so as to avoid any last minute hitches before the talk starts.
- Mobile/ Tablet users can download the ZOOM app from The App Store or Google Play.
- Please ensure your device is charged sufficiently for the duration of the talk (60 minutes).