CHRISTMAS GIFT VOUCHERS
Treat someone to good health this Christmas
As the song goes, 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas'. Shopping at this time of year can be both stressful and time-consuming. Not forgetting to mention the frustration of arriving at stores only to discover that stocks are low. If you are looking for gift ideas this year, look no further. The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy has Christmas gift vouchers. You decide the amount you would like to spend, and your loved one can spend it as they please.
Christmas gift vouchers ideas
You can use Christmas gift vouchers on any of the services that we provide at the clinic. These include:
- Therapeutic and Sports Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- 1:1 Reformer Pilates sessions
- Smoking cessation hypnotherapy
- Nutritional advice
How to purchase
Vouchers are available from £10 at reception. To purchase, call us on 020 8789 3881. For any further enquiries, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some terms and conditions apply. See below for details
Yoga Mama Christmas gift vouchers
Our colleagues at Yoga Mama also have a selection of Christmas gift vouchers. These range from £20 to £200 and are available to purchase on the Yoga Mama booking system. These vouchers can be used on any of the classes and workshops offered by Yoga Mama, including:
- Baby Massage workshops
- Hypnobirthing day courses
- Yoga, Stretching, Pilates and Tai chi courses and workshops
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to our Christmas gift vouchers:
- Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of issue and will expire on the anniversary of the date of issue.
- They cannot be exchanged for cash and are not refundable.
- Where vouchers are not used due to a cancellation of a booking, the voucher will remain valid until used or expired.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed for the treatment stated or, at the discretion of management, for a treatment of equivalent value to that paid for. Any additional charges incurred for an alternative treatment chosen must be paid for at the time of booking.
- Should the original treatment no longer be available, the Management reserves the right to substitute it with an alternative treatment, of equivalent value, to that stated.